- After a nice warm morning shower, I always apply an in shower body moisturizer before getting out and patting my face and body dry.
- The first this when I get out of the shower is apply my moisturizer and sunscreen. Did you know you have about a 60 second window after you shower or wash your face to make your moisturizer work it’s best for you?
- After I moisturize, my next step is to put on my new favorite foundation by Sen Organics – I use # 20. I use a slightly lighter shade during the winter months. I apply a few drops to my fingers and dab it on my forehead, nose, chin and cheeks and blend in with a soft kabuki brush, followed by a beauty blender sponge. If I need more coverage anywhere else, I’ll add it there and blend it in again with the beauty blender.
- Next comes under eye concealer. I use a yellow undertone concealer and blend it with a flat soft brush, then I use a bit of highlighter and blend that in.
- I use a dark brown contour stick on the hollows of my cheeks, sides and under the top of my nose and along my jaw line. After this I use a little blush in two tones by Sen Organics – colors “Velveteen” and “At first sight.” I apply my blush to the apples of my cheeks, tip of my nose, top of my forehead and a dab on my chin. And finish with a tiny bit of highlighter on the top of my cheek bones, down my nose and across my forehead.
- Now it’s time for eyes. I start with a burnt orange, brown color in the crease of my eyes and angle the color up and outward. Next, I use a vanilla matte under brow sweep and along my upper lash line, I use a dark brown and red orange pencil and blend those colors and sweep them out to the other corners. I use a very subtle plum pencil under my lower lashes because I like how these colors compliment my hazel eyes. I use L’Oréal double extend mascara (it’s a tubular mascara) it’s just works the best for me. And of course fill in those brows!
- And finally, on to the lips! I usually choose the color by how I’m feeling that day but luckily, Sen Organics has bunch of little lipsticks that you can choose from and they are very affordable! No matter what color I choose I start with a nude lip pencil.
So obviously, I’ve talked a lot about Sen Organics but it’s because I want to share this new brand of makeup I recently found and I just love everything about the product and how clean and green the ingredients are. I was a model for this company a while back and while I was working I became intrigued by how different this makeup is the moment I tried it. I loved the way my skin looked and felt, even after a really long day. So, I wanted to know what Sen Organics was all about.
Sen Organics, is a natural, high quality line of products consisting of makeup and skin care. I have been wearing their foundation, blush and their lipsticks. I just love their lipsticks so much, the colors are just beautiful! They are not only colorful (and there are also some subtle ones) but super moisturizing, all natural, my favorite is they contain the most hydrating oils and the color actually lasts. and feels weightless.
You can try any of the Sen Organic products with my code DEBBIE10. Full transparency, I do make a little commission off of everything I sell. All the money made goes back to creating blog posts, photoshoots, and paying my editor!
What are your favorite beauty brands? Have you tried Sen Organics and if so, what did you think? I would love to hear from you!